13.2.10

Lace It Up.

I love love love LACE, it's pretty much the only thing that puts sexy and chic together on any article of clothing. I decided to find some things I want to buy for the winter/spring with lace or that would look good with lace. Enjoy :) (all items are under $100, I am a college student, except for shoes - those are things you should just splurge on.) 

TopShop Lace Shorts - $60.00 

Asos Lace Dress - $79.88 (the back of the dress really made me fall in love) 

                                      
Urban Outfitters Silence and Noise Back Mesh and Lace Bodysuit - $38.00

  
Forever 21 Pretty In Lace Skirt - $24.80 (this skirt screams spring!) 

Jeffery Campbell Lace Up Boots (from Oak) $138.00 - similar to the Open Ceremony boots from the Harper's Bazaar February 2010 spread. 

If I Had A Sponsor: 

Vera Wang Lace Belt Coat - $1,450
Stella McCartney Lace Jacket - $3,365
Both from Neiman Marcus


What I'm Listening Too:
1. Almost Wrote You A Love Song - Suai
2. Lost One - Jay-Z
3. H.A.T.E.U - Mariah Carey
4. Rockstar 101 - Rihanna
5. Hit Em' With The Flex - Party Boyz (in daily rotation)
6. Perfectly Lonely - John Mayer 
7. Stoptheworld - Maxwell 
8. Computer Love 
9. Lost Ones - Lauryn Hill
10. Hopeless Dionne Harris
(as you can see I'm going through it - but music always helps)

Signed fabulously in PINK,


Tahirah







No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are You Thinking?