1.3.10

for fabulous eyes only: fall 2010 looks


Since I didn't get a chance to go to NY Fashion Week (or London or Milan Fashion Week for that matter) this season, I had look at all of the collections on-line like all the other normal people in the world.
As I was sitting at home (I've been on crutches for three days unfortunately due to some freak accident I had in the computer lab, people keep assuming I actually did something cool to get these like a skiing accident or popping my knee out of place but that's not the case - it's quite embarassing so I won't linger here for too long) I realized the effect that nicely tailored, creative clothing had on me when I squealed with excitement as I was clicking through the 3.1 Phillip Lim Fall 2010 Runway Collection (it was by far my favorite). The things that designers do with clothes amaze me as well as the things people do with food (I'm now obsessed with the Food Network)

Fall and Spring are my favorite seasons and this year's collections definitely gave me something to look forward to in September aside from what my Halloween costume is going to be. Here are some of my favorite looks: (I was a little disappointed with my favorite designer Marc Jacobs - he just didn't put anything on the runway that stunned me this season). All I can say for this season is fur, fur, fur, and more faux fur along with pantsuits, wool shorts, and the perfect "jacket" - whether it be a blazer, trench, or fur. 


3.1 Phillip Lim Fall 2010 RTW







Carolina Herrera Fall 2010 RTW = GLAMOUR






Jaeger London Fall 2010 RTW





Derek Lam Fall 2010 RTW - had a bit of a Western feel. 


Fendi Fall 2010 RTW

Vivenne Westwood Red Label Fall 2010 RTW - loved the hair and make-up!
photos from: nymag.com/fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are You Thinking?